Saturday, October 6, 2007

A WALMART NEXT TO ME?

In Oregon there is Measure 49 to vote on in November and I am for it. It will help curb the craziness of allowing people to build whatever they want, wherever they want it for whatever reason. Now I am not a big government intervention advocate, but we do need planners to help keep land use in check.
The opponents say, "It's my property, I can do what I want with it." Well, think about this. Would you want Walmart next door to you?
That's why I'm voting Yes on 49 - save our land from overdevelopment.
Cornelia Seigneur

www.writermom.net

www.myspace.com/corneliaseigneur
www.writermom5kids.blogspot.com

No comments:

CampingHikingLakeWenatcheeArea

CampingHikingLakeWenatcheeArea
Hidden Lake

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE WITH KIDS

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE WITH KIDS
Cousins bicycling at Champeog Park

My Blog List