Saturday, December 22, 2007

PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART -watch Scrooged - the movie

We just watched my favorite movie for this season - Scrooged with Bill Murray- you have got to rent this movie...it will make you laugh, it will make you cry, it will make you think. . .plus the song, Put a little love in your heart, will make you dance. . .and smile - This was the first time in a while my kids had watched this and they all liked it. A bit crude at times and the language Bill uses, well, you have to forgive it, but the message is priceless : )
The song I just added to my profile so when you log onto my account you should hear it., I am not sure if it is the actual version from the movie - I thought the actual soundtrack had Al Green singing. . .the one I have posted is also nice. A great messge - making the world a better place by putting a little love in your heart

No comments:

CampingHikingLakeWenatcheeArea

CampingHikingLakeWenatcheeArea
Hidden Lake

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE WITH KIDS

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE WITH KIDS
Cousins bicycling at Champeog Park

My Blog List