Saturday, January 12, 2008

What a joy teaching College Students

I am a teaching a communications course (Intro to Public Relations) at George Fox University this spring semester and it began this week. I love teaching college students. They are so open, so enthusiastic, so real, so down to earth, so wanting to learn. . . .

On the day I was meeting to interview for the open position last December, a student saw me looking at the directory at George Fox and he asked me if he could help me find a building. How nice is that?. . . What fun being around college students. . .

My dad taught for most of his career at the University of Portland. I loved being on campus then when he brought us to work for various functions.

It is a joy to be teaching the next generation. . .
~ Professor Cornelia Seigneur : )

www.writermom.net

www.myspace.com/corneliaseigneur
www.writermom5kids.blogspot.com

No comments:

CampingHikingLakeWenatcheeArea

CampingHikingLakeWenatcheeArea
Hidden Lake

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE WITH KIDS

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE WITH KIDS
Cousins bicycling at Champeog Park

My Blog List