Friday, September 7, 2007

PAPER OVERLOAD !!

So the first week of school is over for my kids -- Hurrah! I am exhausted! With four kids in school and one set to start preschool next week, I am inundated with papers, papers, papers. The kids came home each day this week and tossed papers at me and placed papers in front of me and it was, “sign this” and “look at this” and “read this” and “initial this” and some of it I did right away if my kid stood there and waited but other papers I placed in a basket, the ever expanding basket that if it gets forgotten, gets shoved in a corner in my bedroom when guests come only to be found at Christmas. Maybe.
Can any of you moms, parents, nannies, grandma’s etc. relate?

Cornelia Seigneur aka Nellie aka WriterMom

www.writermom.net

www.myspace.com/corneliaseigneur
www.writermom5kids.blogspot.com

No comments:

CampingHikingLakeWenatcheeArea

CampingHikingLakeWenatcheeArea
Hidden Lake

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE WITH KIDS

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE WITH KIDS
Cousins bicycling at Champeog Park

My Blog List