Monday, September 10, 2007

You know you are getting older when. . .

your dad turns 70. . .and he is the last to turn 70-y mom reached the 7 decade mark three years ago and my husband's parents are also over 70. . .but I still feel 25. . .except for these knees, my hip, my feet, my hands, my side. . .and I am tired. . .but thankful for being able to sit on my deck this morning, watching the sunrise and reading my Bible and praying and taking in the fresh air and thanking God for the ability to breathe, to see, to smell, to hear. . .
even when I am old. . .

Cornelia Seigneur
West Linn Oregon

www.writermom.net

www.myspace.com/corneliaseigneur
www.writermom5kids.blogspot.com

No comments:

CampingHikingLakeWenatcheeArea

CampingHikingLakeWenatcheeArea
Hidden Lake

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE WITH KIDS

OUTDOOR ADVENTURE WITH KIDS
Cousins bicycling at Champeog Park

My Blog List